|Line 7:||Line 7:|
According to [[Leslie Knope]], the park is 0.000003 square miles.
Revision as of 21:17, 24 November 2011
THE BRAND-NEW "PAWNEE PARK" State Record Holder: Smallest Park in Indiana!
According to Leslie Knope, the park is 0.000003 square miles.
- A two-person (or, one average Pawneean) bench
- A Madison auto-lighter gas lamp
- High levels of cuteness
- Midnight Fireworks - Nightly
- March of the Barking Dogs: An Exhibit (not an exhibit, but very loud) - Every Saturday
- Foghorn Collectors Showcase - 6:00 a.m. on Sunday
- Techno Dance Class - 11:00 p.m. on Friday
- Salsa Dance Class - 11:00 p.m. on Friday
- Salsa or Techno? Why Not Both at the Same Time?! - 11:00 p.m. on Friday
- FLUMP! (An Amateur Production of Stomp) - During local bedtimes
- Flash Mobs - Anytime and always welcome
- Bring in 'Da Noise, Bring in 'Da More Noise: Interpretive Noise - 4:30 a.m. on Saturday
- All above programs have been canceled because everything is fine now and local resident complaints are no longer needed for reasons that need not be explained.
- FLUMP! founder and sole member, Gan Orly, will still be performing his weekly unauthorized show in the parking lot of the Arby's on Kewler St.