The Pawnee Fire Department provides safety from fires, natural or man made disasters and medical emergencies and is located in Pawnee City Hall. 85% of the staff are volunteers and the remaining 15% are certified firefighters. There are 6 stations that have a total of 2 fully operational trucks with an eye on purchasing more. In 1919, the first firehouse was built and, ironically, burned to the ground that same year.


Employee Title
Al Connor Fire Chief